Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cute as a button

The date is set - Feb 13th. Ms. Auntie A is gonna get the cutest little shower in the cutest victorian house I have ever seen. (Thank you Ms. Sue for letting us have it there) if it isn't obvious - the theme for the shower is "Buttons" or "Cute as a Button" 'cause we know he will be!




The color theme is mostly white with linen/taupe and green pops of color. My goal is to have all white serveware and creme colored simple paper plates and napkins. I have found the cutest ideas for garlands / "Sweet Baby" signs and will pop it up here once I finish. Here are some more pics from my inspiration board.








1. overspill.etsy.com

2. & 3. pinkynoodles.etsy.com

4. enjoycupcakes.com

5. green katie jump rope fabric by denyse schmidt

6. trophycupcakes.com














No comments:

Post a Comment