Monday, March 15, 2010

Cowboys and parties



So last week, we had everyone over for Henry's 4th birthday. Here are some of the pics from it. Decorating took much longer than I originally thought. But overall it turned out pretty cute. I had a ton of help with the printables from ChatchkeDesigns.
I found Sarah' shop while browsing ideas on etsy. Her invites and party package were incredibly cute! AND incredibly reasonably priced!


Just too cute. I put them on rootbeer bottles.

I made cowboy cookies from some Williams Sonoma ice cream sandwich cutters.


Add lots and lots of jute rope (tons in one of those rolls), roll some of them up like lassos. Clip everywhere with clothes pins.


Add rusty metal picture frames ($2 each on clearance at Craft Market in Carson City), and other cowboy items we have lying around. My boys are "everyday" cowboys and man are they cute!

A variety of vintage pics of cowboys found online for ambience...
mini hay bales (found at Michaels)and cowboy plates (Party Universe)

...and my current obsession...scrabble tiles!


No comments:

Post a Comment