Friday, May 7, 2010

cowboy quilt


I did finish this.  Last weekend, I swear, before I started the etsy madness.  One quilt down, one to go.  I will probably have to go into Reno to find the chunky muslin for the reverse, or just use the buttery soft Kona muslin I was saving for my quilt (and save myself the money from browsing my favorite store).


The large orange dots are from Denyse Schmidt, I also have the yellow dot colorway and I think I will use that for Hunter's quilt.  It won't change the overall look, but will tie in the yellow quilt binding he picked out.  My littlest mini man chose his favorite color, and it is yellow. The big guy's fave has been blue since I don't know when, and I have been hinting for Hunter's to be red or lately I just get two blues to save an arguement.  So yellow...how perfectly fabulous and fitting to his personality.

1 comment:

  1. It's WONDERFUL!! SOOO much better than anything you could have bought. Yellow is gonna be so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete