Tuesday, May 4, 2010

super sorry! technical difficulties...

Aren't these pretty?  The men folk mowed our weeds (hey, at least its green) and found a little quail nest of twenty little eggs.  I think their mama abandoned them, so I ran out yesterday morning and got some pics in before the neighbor's cat (or other random critter) eats them. So pretty. I have never seen so many eggs in one nest. It makes sense, since in a few weeks we will see long lines of little mini babies running around behind mom & dad.

I just wanted to post that I am still learning how to post from my new iphone.  I have the app and I can put pictures with the post, but it keeps messing up a little bit.  I really want to figure it out, since the phone is much faster than my slow dialup.  So, I am SUPER SORRY in advance and will try to fix everything.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for iPhones! I have one too and really love mine... Will never go back to any other phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am already terribly, no, insanely addicted. I suppose there are worse vices, right? My bro says that once you get one, you are stuck for life. Naughty Apple, how I love you...

    ReplyDelete