Friday, July 16, 2010

sweet treats for your weekend

I can't post what I had planned for today.  I will post it next week.  Why???... life gets interrupted for the cutest thing ever. I saw these and said “holy cannoli, that is CUUUUTTTEEE” (the two year old looks at me with concern for mommy squealing at the computer.) I was cruising Etsy as I always do searching simple and vague words for my search while finishing up the scheduled post of black and white party lovelies. I searched black + twine. It was destiny I say, pure destiny.

I kept clicking. They kept coming.


I couldn’t stop. So. Darn. Cute. These make me want to eat them.

Well, you can’t. No, I didn’t buy them all. Oh, well I forgot to mention…ITS SOAP!!!


I KNOW!!! LOVE!!! What a perfect favor…thank you…thing for that hostess gift stockpile…or just sitting looking pretty on my kitchen counter. These sweet darlings are from KcSoapsNMore.

No comments:

Post a Comment