Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I heart zombies...part 1

I have been dying to show you guys this little party we had the other weekend at our house.  Some might say I am crazy to have Halloween themed parties so early, but I say HA! Both of my boys are finally old enough to celebrate and we have decked the house out like crazy! It's wonderful.  I have never really decorated to this extent (I'm a Christmas girl...) and I am completely loving it.  I think its a combination of the boys being excited and me finally collecting enough decorations to make the house look decorated.

But back to the show...I was given an inspiration piece from Sharon (our new columnist) of Cupcakes and Cutlery and told to make an inspiration board.  I did. I had so much fun with it and I kept getting zombie ideas. You see, before the boys, the Mr. and I hunted out all the zombie movies we could find.  I even got him this book for Christmas one year.  So I made a zombie party.  The boys loved it.  Dad even loved it.

I'd show you pictures...but, you will have to go see for yourself.  So "run" on over to Cupcakes and Cutlery and check out the inspiration board all about Zombies.  Don't forget to go back tomorrow for the party reveal, I am super excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment