Monday, January 31, 2011

This, I Celebrate

One my my all-time favorite ladies is Emily from Potter and Butler.  I find her truly inspirational and sweet to boot.  And her fledgling shop o'eyecandy, by the same name, has been all over since it's lovely little debut in October.  I am mildly obsessed with Emily, is it wierd I did a happy dance for her when I heard her Gracious Garlands are in the March issue of Brides?  So, when she asked if I wanted to sponsor a THIS, I CELEBRATE podcast, I said "Heck, yeah!" These podcasts are the words of wisdom, inspiration, and goodness straight from the lovely lips of party extroidinaires. Brilliant and entertaining. So, pop on over (here) and get an awesome discount code for any goodies in the shop and check out the goodie (above) I'm sending to this week's "Celebrator" (is that a word? maybe not, but they have a ton to celebrate) Cineca from Dreamin' N Details.

3 comments:

  1. You are the best, Jenny! By the way, I, too, am always wanting to say "celebrator" and then I, too, always have to ask if such a word is correct. Let's just declare right here and now that yes, it's perfectly perfect. lol

    ReplyDelete