Monday, January 31, 2011

WIN a Etsy Wedding Treasury - yeah, the WHOLE thing...

www
I've had a busy week or so.  I got the first sets of goodies up in the shop, got a few more DIYs ready for Cyd over on The Sweetest Occasion and I was invited to join an Etsy Team called Etsy Wedding Divas, "the gurus of handcrafts of all things wedding." This is a team with a collection of the best in wedding creatives on Etsy.  I am hugely honored and excited to be working with some of the best handmade lovelies in the industry.  While I am still learning and meeting some of my cohorts, I HAD to tell you about this incredible giveaway they are doing this week, January 31st to February 4th.  Starting today, on Etsy Treasuries, if you go here, you can enter to win an ENTIRE Etsy Wedding Treastury from Etsy Wedding Divas.  Yep.  All of it.  AND it's awesome.   Gorgeous really. It's valued at $1200!! The best thing is that this is only the first of many to come.  So head on over and enter to win, 'cause who doesn't like free stuff? Especially... when it's fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! That is HUGE!! Congratulations! I'm so proud of you ;)))

    ReplyDelete