Thursday, February 3, 2011

Valentine's DIY Toppers - Part 1

Hello lovelies!  It's that time again, I have two little DIYs for you over on The Sweetest Occasion.  Yes, I might be mildly addicted to toppers.  I promise not everything will be on a stick...although I will argue that it is next to garland and balloons as the easiest way to turn hum-drum into a jubilee!  Besides, how cute would it be if you came with a platter full to your kid's Valentine's Day party?


**To get the heartshaped brownies: I used box mix (I have yet to find a good recipe- tell me if you have one) and baked it in a foil lined 8x8 pan.  Let cool, lift out.  Cut with a heart shaped cookie cutter.  (eat scraps or make a compote with cool whip and strawberries - I meant to make a compote...they didn't survive) I used a fluted cutter from Wilton I found at Target last year.

So, go check out my arrow DIY here. Stay tuned for another Valentine's Day lovely later today!

3 comments: