Friday, March 25, 2011

FONT FRIDAY: ISSUE 4

Hello, hello! We're delightfully unwinding here from a fabulous family vacation in Seattle.  I have some fabulous news...I get real internet next week. Everytime I think of it, I smile ear to ear.  There's lots of goodies coming soon to a little blog near you...Let's get back to business, shall we?

Welcome to the fourth edition of FONT FRIDAY.  Today, I will show you a little lovely I found while catching up on my blog reader.  I love the blog style/SWOON, as it is always full of beautiful images.  Case and point...an amazing 40th birthday party for her friend.

 via style/SWOON 

I fell in love {AGAIN} with a font.  I just thought it was gorgeous. It reminded me of the pretty little letters you can find handrawn on Lauren's blog A FABULOUS FETE.


I swore I had seen this new font somewhere...or it was yet another pretty handrawn font ::sigh::, but I couldn't find it. I decided to just ask nicely. It's amazing how wonderful the blog community is. Samantha (of style/SWOON) was sweet, lovely and made me love her blog more because she kindly sent me a link to the font.  Thank you Samantha for being so super amazing! I am proud to introduce ANTROKAS over on dafont.com. It's free, and a medium quality, but for labels and such, it works beautifully. Especially, because my calligraphy skills need a smidge more work...


Don't forget to grab some more fontilicious goodness over on LITTLE BIT HEART, LAUREN ELISE CRAFTED, SUPER SWOON (mid week goodness on Tuesdays), AERIALIST PRESS, BLUSH PRINTABLES, FOURTH AND FOLDED and THE KNOTTY BRIDE. On TWITTER?? Search #FONTFRIDAY.

**AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER TO WIN YOUR CHOICE OF PARTY PLANS FROM ONE CHARMING PARTY...ENDS TODAY!!! ENTER HERE.**

6 comments:

  1. font friday is officially one of my favorite days of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Jacin :) Great great find- I am loving "lemon tartlettes," looks so gorgeous in this font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, this was totally my scheduled post for next week! I'll have to rethink now :) Love it, obv.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This font totally completes me!!! I feel like I have found a long lost love. Thanks for sharing!

    P.S. My husband loves that this is a freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wrote the calligraphy that is lauren's header for A FABULOUS FETE, thanks for including it. Font friday is a great feature!

    ReplyDelete