Tuesday, July 19, 2011

3 THINGS TUESDAY: #2 HIGH 5 PIE


So, I've been dying to try HIGH 5 PIE here in Seattle.  My brother is a pie guy, go figure.  We were saving our visit so we could bring him there for his birthday, which might have been last month, but regardless, we took him there yesterday.  Aside from being the hippest little bakery, I so wish I brought my camera, they make the BEST coconut cream pie...EVER. It was a massive slice and dear heavens it was yummy and it did not last long.  I must admit, pretty darn good pie is being baked over there. If you are in the Seattle area, definitely a must see. 

**oh and BTW they have a HAPPY HOUR from 3-5PM during the week...half price pie goodness...so that means I can eat twice as much, right?

2 comments:

  1. My co-worker's wife is a co-owner of this place, never tried but looks so good! - Clarissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mispoke about this, my co-worker's wife is a co-owner of the Confectional at Pike place. Got confused because I had heard about this place as well. Both look so yummy! I'll eat about anything sweet!!!-Clarissa

    ReplyDelete