Friday, March 25, 2011

For the love of PEEPS

I'm gonna let you in on a secret...I am one of those people who are obsessed with PEEPS. I personally like mine a little on the slightly stale side so you get that great crunch...and just so you know, Nevada is such a dry climate, that usually means about 20 mins after opening the package.  Have you seen th cute new colors this year?  Green...woo hoo...and that orange is a perfect shade of peach. I just opened my email from Fancy Flours and found this...


...which just went on the to-do list. I think I'll make mine with bunnies. See the directions HERE.
Have a lovely weekend! xo

3 comments:

  1. I love how colorful those little Peeps are...I'm not a fan of eating them but I'll surely top a cupcake with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colors for spring and Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH WOW ... So MUCH FUN!
    ---
    Daniela
    http://isreview1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete