Monday, March 7, 2011

Mad about Mondays

Hello Lovelies! Happy Monday to all! We woke up here with a little sugar hangover...we had Henry's party on Saturday - YEE HAW, and Baby Harry's First Birthday yesterday. But it was worth every bite!!  It's all misty and moist here in Seattle and I am loving it.  Only because it is such a change from my usual all sunny all the time not a cloud in the sky kind of weather.  I thought I would share just some things I might be obsessed with these past few days...


{kate spade}makes me want to give in and try the sock and heels thing...I will for sure get some green socks...



{young blood by the naked and famous}makes me really wish for spring...on repeat this morning as I write this. Kuddos to Sharon for finding, as I am pretty sure it's in my "mix tape" she sent me a few months ago. I haven't loved synthesizers this much since I was in elementary school...funny...that's the last time I pegged my pants...ahem...roll. for the record, I roll my skinny jeans- not peg.

{B. Makosky 'Isabel'} is actually the perfect kelly green in real life...makes me need this. I'm rather obsessed with GREEN if you couldn't tell.  I am currently on a mission to find the perfect shade for the logo...which translates into my wardrobe because I love it so much.  I even found shoes to match...
{miz mooz 'salima'} makes me want them in case the green socks and heels don't work out...

Just a few musings over what I'm mad for...on this...Monday. I'm on vacation...and I never get to shop at real stores, so I apologize for the fete-free post.  Enjoy and have a happy week!



1 comment:

  1. I am dominating your blog! Shout outs in the last 3 posts. :) I'm all over this song! I keep hearing it on my new XM radio in the car and I keep going to see if I have it. I do. But I always forget!

    ReplyDelete