Friday, May 28, 2010

Larger, Fluffier Garland...oh my!

I have been working with a bride for her custom order of garland.  Ms. Melany suggested a larger width, so when you see the garlands together it they would be visually interesting. What. A. Fantastic. Idea.  My friend Ms. Bina, also mentioned that she was picturing the garland fluffier. My original inspiration was for crepe paper streamer style garland, where you can see the twists.  I am still new at this.  I am learning as I go.  I think both together is totally fabulous!


This new guy is 3" in diameter, and I increased the ruffle so its a bit fluffier.  The larger size accentuates the fluffy.  See the pics of it compared to the smaller 2" size.  Lovely. 

I have only made samples of this guy, but will definately have it at the Taylor Street Market.  Which I am a "sneak peek" for the fair here

No comments:

Post a Comment