Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Word, Letters or Numbers mini party post

Need to number, sort or alphabetize something at your next party? Well then, here you go...

abc papercups at fort&field

number push pins at fort&field

alphabet toppers at goldylocks

thought sticks by lindenlovebirds

measure up bag from paper source

letterpress number coasters at redbirdink

 alphabet garland box by chronicle books


  1. If that little bunting message came to the Super Burbs I would literally be the happiest girl on the block. SO ADORABLE (& so is Hank + Hunt)

  2. Thanks so much for including me again in your wonderful collections! I love that alphabet garland as well! I am in Atlanta at market right now and you should see the new things Chronicle Books has coming in! Amazing amazing is all I can say! I love them.