Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall Inspiration over at Go Against the Grain



Two weeks ago, I was part of a fall inspiration shoot with Laurel of Go Against the Grain.  I was really excited to try out a new design for this.  I made some chair garlands for the rustic table.  These garlands are 3 inches wide and a very ruffled style, similar to the FANCY edition garland.  These chair garlands were made of chunky linen like muslin and had double ties of thick satin ribbon on each end so you can tie big bows.  I love how they turned out and will finally have these lovelies up in the shop this week. The chair garlands are 1.5 feet long, enough to let you have a little bit of a drape on the back of the chair. 

I am really excited about the rich colors in this tablescape and have been craving chocolate cake ever since.  Dying for the tree slice and I am loving the trend towards flags on cakes.


 I love the wrap around the beverage jar.  Doilies for fall? Yes, pretty please!


I love these for snacks.  Elevate the everyday snack to party perfection.


Pretty fall palette for favors and a dessert tier tower I am drooling over.  (Laurel sells them and I am so ordering one this week!)


A huge THANK YOU to LAUREL for letting H+H be apart of this shoot!
A super huge THANK YOU to PAPER DOLL PHOTOGRAPHY for the gorgeous photos!
and finally...a giant THANK YOU to my co-designers for all their lovely goodies!

STYLING, CAKE FLAGS & PAPER BAG FAVORS - GO AGAINST THE GRAIN
TABLE NUMBER - APPLEBERRY INK

MENU & FOOD TENT CARDS - BLUSH PRINTABLES
HARVEST KANDY KONES & CREPE PAPER GARLAND - CELEBRATE TODAY
PURSE PARTY FAVORS - PARTY STARTERS
PLACE CARDS - THE PAPER CUPCAKE
CHAIR GARLAND - HANK AND HUNT

**Be sure to check out more photos of the shoot and see the elegant table over on Laurel's blog!!!

3 comments:

  1. so glad you were able to contribute, those chair garlands are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny!
    What a FABU post! I don't think we've been properly introduced!!! I'm Genevieve Le bel (AKA Superchick!) from Celebrate TODAY! I crafted the harvest kandy kones and crepe paper garlands!!! So happy to have been included in this shoot! Your chair garlands are INCREDIBLE!!!!
    Genevieve Now a blog follower!
    Genevieve =)

    ReplyDelete