Monday, April 11, 2011

Paper Straw Garland


 I am obsessed with garland and today I bring you a wonderful talent from across the Bugger-Dixon line...the other Jenny.  I think she might be my creative twin and she shares my *love* for people quoting Forrest Gump or asking if my phone number is 865-5309. {did that song just pop into your head?  good.} But more than that she runs a great little blog called CROSSING THE BUGGER-DIXON LINE which is chopped full of great party inspiration.  But wait...she made this gorgeous and SUPER SIMPLE garland from those fabulous striped paper straws! 
 
I love it. LOVE IT! 

So stay tuned, Jenny made this garland for her son's party which I'm chomping at the bit to see later this week.

8 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I have a bunch of these guys lying around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO SO cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cool and easy! perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! I just might use this idea for a baby shower.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another simple and stunning garland! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete