Thursday, March 3, 2011

Garland DIYs

Hello Lovelies! I made the crazy decision at the last minute to NOT bring my laptop on our little adventure to visit the inlaws.  So, if you've been wondering where I am... But, I had to pop on and share this little lovely with you. Sharon, of Cupcakes and Cutlery, sent me a preview after she made a tester of this lovely little garland. It was amazing!  It's totally weather proof, which is hard to find in the party world...rain, wind...bring it ON! Of course, since it's from Sharon it's mega freaking awesome! Oh, did I mention you can make oodles for like a BUCK? Go see her lovely DIY HERE!

But wait...there's more.  If you haven't seen it already...over on The Sweetest Occasion is my DIY for the original Hank + Hunt RUFFLED GARLAND. I promised I would share the secret recipe and I delivered.  It's super easy but it takes patience and a bit of time.  But, I promise you it's worth it! Enjoy!  


**if you love them and would like me to make them for you...just shoot me an email or convo me in the shop!**



5 comments:

  1. that ruffled garland is SO cute! good job. man, it must be garland season right now or something...i just made one out of giant tassels this week for craftzine. too funny! great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO!!! Absolutely adore your garland sweetie...and I can't believe you shared your masterpiece with us! Thank you bunches ;-))) You know I will be making one of them soon!!!
    Hope you are having fun with the in-laws! And Sharon's garland is fabulous too!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i heart garland - espeecially YOURS! xo

    ReplyDelete