Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Bunting...Hunting for Bunting...Wide World of Bunting...

 
  
I’m feeling fun and colorful today. What a wonderful week. My shop is up and running with goodies still to come. We’re gonna have some lovely packages available soon! I promise. Happy days!

That little garland up there, well, I have a new type of garland up in the shop...FRINGE.
 
 I figured I must not be the only one with new designs around and  it has been a while,so off I went to my favorite mall...Etsy.  Well, not technically a mall, it is a shopping center of handmade lovelies, and I could browse for hours...and its the first place I go when looking for a present or party goodie. 

VIOLET


RAVENHILL



ADORNINGARTS
CROCHETED ICE CREAM CONE GARLAND


TAFFIEWISHES


HANDMEDOWNS



PAPERKLIPDESIGN

No comments:

Post a Comment