Thursday, August 25, 2011


Good morning lovelies! Don't mind me while I race around behind the scenes making little bits of awesome and finishing up some school shopping. I did want to share a little DIY for grown up ice cream floats that I did over on THE SWEETEST OCCASION...

Have you ever had a LAVENDER ICE CREAM FLOAT? I have tried lemon lavender ice cream, but I had never heard of lavender soda until I tried DRY Soda. A company based in Seattle, making the most divine, not too sweet, all natural, only 4 ingredients, soda. It comes in a variety of flavors like cucumber, blood orange, lemon grass and rhubarb. I can say they are all delicious. DRY Soda was one of our sponsors for the Meet & Greet and I was dying to try it out for a float. It was awesome.

The packaging is so pretty, and the soda itself is clear.  How gorgeous would these be at your next event? I highly recommend grabbing some on your next trip to the grocer.

*yes, I got the soda for free for the event, but all opinions and the idea to post this are mine.


  1. What the what!!?!! I'm totally going to Whole Foods today to get that soda! Sounds divine!!

  2. You are correct that packaging is sublime. I think sponsorships are a great way to try out new products and even if the contents were crap, I would still drink it because I am a huge sucker for a pretty product. I am good like that;) Pretty photo + styling, I have never tried lavender as a food but I adore blood orange and cucumber, sounds refreshing.

  3. Yum! I love lavender and blood orange, so I’m definitely going to see how I can get my hands on some. Thanks for sharing!

  4. this sounds incredibly delicious! thanks for sharing :)