Tuesday, August 16, 2011

3 THINGS TUESDAY: PARTY CHEAP

I love this store.  PARTY CHEAP is truly cheap and peppy. They have their images copyrighted and while I think it's okay, when I go to get the photos it gives me an angry little note...so this will be a text only post. I figured I'll just link to some of the cool stuff I like.

Confetti, anyone?
ARCADE CONFETTI
FANCY-FETTI DOTS {insert Kate Spade moment here}
MULTI-COLOR ART TISSUE CONFETTI
SERPENTINES {the little strips for throwing}

Precut Tissue Fringe...aka heaven.
TISSUE FRINGE DRAPE {make an easy fringe background}
ART TISSUE FESTOONING {aka garland, remember keywords to search later}

OMG...Oh...my...garland
ARCADE GARLAND
TISSUE LEAF GARLAND
PAGENT GARLAND
DROP FRINGE GARLAND {I think this could be used super pretty}
BUNTING {in a few colors}
INDOOR/OUTDOOR PENNANT FLAGS {yep, plastic...but if the background is blurred & outside}

and...honeycomb balls, individually priced.
ART TISSUE BALL

Ok...I could go on an on...great prices, and a pretty decent color selection. They have way too much stuff to list.  I would start HERE and browse your little heart out. All of the sources today are worth a bookmark.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome reference! I especially love the confetti products! This website is going in my favourites!

    ReplyDelete