Friday, August 26, 2011

WE'VE MOVED! GO SEE THE NEW HANKANDHUNT.BLOG

Ok, so I am crazy excited about this...I've been talking about switching to a real blog for.like.ever. Just ask my brother or Sharon! They are probably thinking...finally! Well, I am pleased to announce the all new, all awesome HANK + HUNT. Hooray! Here is a little peek, but starting with the FONT FRIDAY post today...all new content will be added to the new SITE.  This is the last post here, but I will keep everything prior, so all those older links to content will remain active.


I owe a huge THANK YOU to Kerry of PAPER DAHLIA for her awesome branding and design advice. She is amazing and she can help you, too. I want to thank my brother for all his support and help getting the .com off the ground, I love you and I could never have done it without you. I also want to thank my biggest cheerleader, Sharon of CUPCAKES AND CUTLERY, for just being plain AMAZING and the greatest friend I've ever met on this crazy blogging journey.

Thank you ALL so much for all your lovely comments and love, I hope you will come see me over at my new home. The digs are much snazzier, I assure you.

all my love,
xo
Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I recently discovered your site and LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out :) The new site looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I accidentally came to your old site and saw this awesome message. Thanks so much! And NO! I heart YOU more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on becoming a DOT COM :)

    xo, chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. first time ive seen your blog and im already obsessed! amazing!

    http://thechicclassmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete