Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Eco-lovely

I am trying very hard to become more earth-friendly. I will admit I am lazy, and that is the main reason some things slip by me. I was flitting through Etsy yesterday and found these lovelies, Bird-E towels (formerly unpaper towels) by AthenaCreates.  So cute and perfect.  I couldn't stop thinking about them. I am ordering them up today.  Totally satisfies my goals to convert my cleaning habits, while indulging my lazy side (aka - I don't have to galavant around town trying to find the perfect absorbant fabric and then try bribe my neighbor to serge them.) 

1 comment:

  1. haha, you need to make me serge something!! I have yet to turn the thing on, I'm so scared of it. un paper towels are on my list to make out of old towels - right now we're using prefold diapers that didnt fit Boone - work great but might creep people out to see diapers in the kitchen lol :-)

    ReplyDelete