Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Love Macarons by Hisako Ogita

I saw this book at the store last week, and have been dreaming about it ever since. I packed the boys up, and after an exciting ordeal in the kids section, grabbed it and got out the door with only one of them screaming (disclaimer: Hunter is two.)
I love the photos in this book.  I want to eat them up.  I want to make beautiful macarons.  I want to taste them. Mine shouldn't taste so bad since I have nothing to compare it to. Yes...I really want one because they are pretty.  Yes... I have never eaten one of those delectables before.  But it has been my experience that pretty things made of sugar taste insanely yummy. Example: cupcakes, petit fours, cookies...etc., etc. I Love Macarons is fabulous and with a slew of how to pictures is gonna help me get there. Today.  To the grocery store I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment