Monday, January 11, 2010

A Blog Adventure

Every now and again I start to flitter around my favorite blogs, and start to visit some of the links they have. Sometimes its a new shop or two, and sometimes its one of their favorite blogs. This time it was a post on The Party Dress (thepartydress.net) (fabulous party ideas/ inspirations, def. one of my faves) for her interview on Pepper Design blog (pepperdesignblog.com). Here it was - another fabulous party site! Love. Then later...after poking around, I kept going. I figure, if I love what they post...I will probably love what they like, right? And YES! I do! I went to one of their blogroll, Lollipop Design and Events (ilovelolliblog.com) DOUBLE LOVE. The girls behind all three sites are stunning! Fabulously creative and fabulously gorgeous! Pretty girls, making pretty things...its uncanny! So not fair. ;)
This is the only way I can successfully flit around to find new blogs. Search engines truly hate me. In fact, most days the internet hates me, but I think its the dial-up talking.
Yes, I will fix my links soon. I am just too lazy today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment