Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I luv Reno


Its a big change from the big city, and we are a far ways from our family. But Reno has its advantages, besides the gorgeous mountains, the spectacular colors of sagebrush, the hop skip and a jump to Lake Tahoe, a mill end fabric discount store (got Denyse Schmidt Katie Jump Rope for $3.60 a yard, hence all the green and white fabric...)
We get GREAT FABULOUS AMAZING discounts on clearance. Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, JCrew... prove it you say!?!
Ha HA! I will.
Flitting around Williams Sonoma...for the message cookie cutters in the previous post. Saw clearance table. Browsed books on sale. Rachael Ray's Book of 10, $4.99. Her Big Orange Book, $4.99.
Continued browsing...gadgets table...huge fancy pizza cutter, $6.99.
Next table, glasses, plates, apothecary jar - $9.99 (put it back, I have so many most are empty) Oooohhh...khaki plaid tablecloth, machine washable, 100% linen...cute, flip over...$13.97. Oh did I mention it was originally $140? I picked the largest size they had (yardage, lots of yardage, baby) Got it for the shower, make something cool later. Awesome. I love Reno.

No comments:

Post a Comment